Do politics belong in the pulpit?
In this roundtable discussion, Mika Edmondson (pastor of New City Fellowship OPC in southeast Grand Rapids), Kevin DeYoung (senior pastor of Christ Covenant Church in Matthews, North Carolina), and Jason Cook (pastor of preaching at Fellowship Memphis) discuss and answer this important question.
“Scripture speaks to the moral dimensions of political realities, and insofar as it does, I think we do need to speak to those things as Scripture informs us.” —Mika Edmondson
- Seek the Good of the City: A Conversation between Ekemini Uwan and Matthew Tuininga (Modern Reformation Magazine)
- Should Christians Fight for the Religious Liberty of False Religions?
- Tim Keller: Civility in the Public Square
- Why You Should Want to Pray for Your City
- Religious Freedom and the Common Good
- Engaging the Culture without Losing the Gospel (White Horse Inn Show)
Episode 314 | Dr. Michael Horton and Adriel Sanchez answer questions about his hope for the church, Leviticus 18 and homosexuality, the Trinity, and Jesus’ return at...