Episode 1084 Show Notes
From the Show
God is perfectly just. He is not cruel or vindictive, he is righteous. He is the eternal Lord and sinning against him is not a light matter.
Questions in this Episode
- Is baptism necessary for salvation?
- What does it means to serve God properly?
- Is Annihilationism taught in the Bible?
- What does “even our righteousness is as filthy rags” in Isaiah 64 mean?
- Does God still gives apostles to the church?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Question – How Does Jesus Work Today?