Episode 299 Show Notes
From the Show
According to the Scriptures, we’re not lone rangers. We’re not saved merely as individuals for ourselves. We are being gathered. There is an end times gathering happening right now. Scattered throughout the nations, the Lord is drawing us together for the feat, and that regathering of the nations is now happening even in little churches around the world.
Questions in this Episode
1. Why do Christians still die if we have eternal life? I don’t understand how the promise of John 3:16 fits with Christians dying? If we have eternal life shouldn’t that mean that we live forever, and if we live forever why do we have to first die?
2. How should we understand forgiveness in the Bible?
3. I’m having a hard time understand what Jesus meant that his yoke is easy and his burden light in Matthew 11:28. I don't consider the Christian life to be easy and I was hoping that you could shed some light on it.
4. It seems we are suffering a generational curse in our family. How do we get out of it if it is true? Any spiritual solution?
5. If you don't go to church you don't receive God's gifts. I have some friends that seem like true believers that don't really go to church. Are you saying they are not saved?
Putting Amazing Back into Grace: Embracing the Heart of the Gospel by Michael Horton
The Christian Life: A Doctrinal Introduction by Sinclair B. Ferguson
Knowing God by J. I. Packer
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.