Episode 1052 Show Notes
From the Show
We have access to some of the earliest manuscripts of the Bible so that we can look at them and compare discrepancies between various scribes. When we look at all of the information we have, there is no major doctrine of the Bible that is called intro question.
Questions in this Episode
- Is it a sin to work on the sabbath?
- How could Satan fall if there is no sin in heaven?
- How can we trust that today’s translations of the Bible are accurate or if they’ve been corrupted by people’s agendas?
- How did an Angel of Light become Satan?
- Who is Melchizedek in Genesis 14?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.