Episode 21 Show Notes
From the Show
Can a true Christian be demon possessed?
One of the key passages here is 1 John 5:18, “We know that everyone who has been born of God does not keep on sinning. But he who was born of God protects him and the evil one does not touch him. We know that we are from God, and the whole world lies in the power of the evil one.” In other words, we can't lie under the power of the evil one because we're regenerated when we're born again.—Adriel Sanchez
Questions in this Episode
1. The church suffered so much persecution from the days of the apostles until the present but it seems like Christianity in America is relatively easy and safe. This seems abnormal in Christian history. Is this a sign of the last days?
2. Revelation 3:5 says, “The one who conquers will be clothed thus in white garments, and I will never blot his name out of the book of life. I will confess his name before my Father and before his angels.” Does this mean that God judges us by our works?
3. Genesis 1:26 says that Adam was to “have dominion over creation.” What does that look like and how do we exercise dominion today?
4. Can we learn about God through experience and other religions or can we only learn about the Christian God through the Bible?
5. Psalm 103 says, “The LORD works righteousness and justice for all who are oppressed.” I know that there are some Christians today who want to de-spiritualize the Bible and make it about the poor and people who are suffering under corrupt governments. I know that can’t be right but when I read the passage it seems wrong to make it only mean spiritual oppression. Who are the oppressed in this context?
6. Can a true Christian be demon possessed?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.