Episode 419 Show Notes
From the Show
You need to get help. You need accountability. You need to have transparency, confession, counseling even. I think that can be really helpful.
Questions in this Episode
1. I have a question about cremation. I know that the body will be restored but I don't know if cremation will cause a problem.
2. Hey guys, could a true Christian fall into a period of substance abuse, or is addiction a sign that they’re not a Christian? Thanks.
3. Why was Paul a real Apostle? Shouldn't the number of Apostles always to be 12?
4. What does biblical community look like?
5. What is the Kingdom of heaven? How would you explain this to a New Christian or seeker, and where does the church fit in?
The Gospel-Driven Life: Being Good News People in a Bad News World by Michael Horton
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.