Episode 89 Show Notes
Do Miracles Still Happen Today?
From the Show
Only God can saves us, and so our savior must be God but only man should save us because it was man who commited treason. So it is the same nature that sinned that must pay the penalty and fulfill all righteousness. In Christ we have the mediator we need. Perfect God perfect man who for us and for our salvation became incarnate of the virgin Mary and suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, buried, and raised on the third day. He rose again from the dead.–Michael Horton
Questions in this Episode
1. So the Bible says Jesus is the Son of God, but I don't understand how God could become a human being. Did he just take over someone's body? How did it happen?
2. Do miracles still happen? I believe that miracles happened in the ancient world, but I wonder about today? Should we still see miracles like healing, prophecy, and signs from God? Is there a reason why we don’t see them in our churches today?
3. I believe all the right things and go to church every Sunday and hear about Jesus, but I am addicted to my sin. What can I do?
4. Jesus seems to suggest that if we ask whatever we want we should get it. How should we understand Jesus’ words?
5. In 1 Corinthians 12:21-26 Paul says that the weaker parts of the body are indispensable. Can you explain that?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.