Episode 674 Show Notes
From the Show
We are called as believers to celebrate Jesus’s resurrection from the dead. It’s the message of joy and hope; the cardinal truth of our faith. Paul makes this clear in 1 Corinthians 15: if Jesus Christ is not risen from the dead, we are still in our sins. The question is, should we pick one day of the year to really focus on this?
Questions in this Episode
- 1. How should we interact with those who are undergoing church discipline or who have been excommunicated?
2. Which Mary was it that washed Jesus’s feet in Luke 7? Was it Mary Magdalene or the Mary of Martha and Lazarus?
3. I have heard a lot of folks say that Easter actually has pagan origins and that its not biblical. What would you say in response to the folks who make these claims and what evidence or proof texts would you use?
4. There is a longer ending to Mark 16 that in some bibles say they are not in the original manuscripts. How should we think about these?
5. Was Jael justified in killing Sisera in Judges 4?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.