Episode 1056 Show Notes
From the Show
Does God have favorite in his family? There is a sense in which we must have a personal understanding of the love of God for us, knowing his good will towards us. We should also distinguish between the love God has for his people and avoid thinking that God loves some Christians because they’re super sanctified, or something like that.
Questions in this Episode
- Is there a significance between the birds in Genesis 15 and the covenant described in this passage?
- What should we think about tax-exempt churches?
- Does God love some Christians more than others?
- Does God only save people to get glory for himself?
- Does God allow different levels of punishment for different kinds of sin?
Every Good Endeavor by Tim Keller
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Question – How Can Christianity Be True if God Allows Evil and Suffering?