Episode 1120 Show Notes
From the Show
Paul is encouraging a Christian individual who is married to someone who is not a believer, saying, “don’t leave the marriage just because he isn’t a believer, the unbelieving spouse is made holy by the believing spouse.” Paul says this because God is working through you and your Christian testimony to be at work in the life of your spouse.
Questions in this Episode
- What is the Mark of the Beast?
- What is the difference between the worship and veneration of Mary and other saints?
- Does my husband’s salvation depend on me? What does Paul mean in 1 Corinthians 7 when he says that believing spouses sanctify unbelieving ones?
- Should Christians celebrate Christmas and Easter if they might come from pagan origins?
- How can I faithfully tithe if I am unable to attend a church?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Guide – 5 REASONS CHRISTMAS IS NOT A PAGAN HOLIDAY