Episode 1058 Show Notes
From the Show
The job of your pastor is to say, “Thus saith the Lord,” and to preach Holy Scripture, and to exposit its texts. There are times when we will cover these kinds of issues, but that’s not always the case. We should be hearing about the hope of the gospel every single week.
Questions in this Episode
- When will we celebrate the Marriage Supper of the Lamb?
- Should we still pay for taxes if the money is used for unbiblical services?
- What does the Bible say about the separation of church and state?
- How can God be upset with us for our sin if he’s sovereign?
- How should we understand Proverbs 4:23 and Philippians 4:23?
- Can a woman lead a Sunday school and teach men and women from God’s Word?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Question – What Are the Main Views of the End Times?