Episode 870 Show Notes
From the Show
When a narcissist is a leader in the church, oftentimes they need professional help. They need people to help them see what they’re doing, they need accountability, as well as intervention.
Questions in this Episode
- Don’t we all have our own type of theology? Why is theology spoken of as one person’s view on the Bible?
- The Bible says that we won’t be given in marriage in heaven, but Christ has his bride, the church, in heaven. How is this not contradictory?
- What should we do if we sense that our pastor has Covert Narcissist Personality Disorder? We’re concerned for him and his young family, but we have several members leaving our church and refusing to serve on committees and council with him.
- Why aren’t churches today keeping the sabbath on Saturday anymore?
- What is “The Great Delusion” mentioned in 2 Thessalonians?
- In 2 Chronicles 7 it says that God will heal his people’s land if they seek his face. However, in Daniel and Revelation it speaks about devastating things that must happen in order for prophecy to be fulfilled. How do we reconcile these ideas?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Question – Why Did the Sabbath Day Change to Sunday?
Core Question – What Are the Main Views of the End Times?