Episode 810 Show Notes
From the Show
When Mormonism first started, they were pitching themselves as the only true church, recovering the gospel that the church lost. But Jesus said the church would never completely lose the true gospel.
Questions in this Episode
- Is it a sin to get the COVID vaccine?
- I was listening to a recent program where you spoke about Mormonism. By the grace of God I have been brought out of that religion and now believe in the true gospel and am thriving in a new church. Most of my family are devout Mormons. What verses and biblical passages have been most important to you when witnessing to Mormons?
- I was reading Ecclesiastes and I’m troubled at how it depicts life. It almost seems to contradict the other parts of the Bible when it talks about so many things being vain and meaningless. Why is it in the Bible?
- Is the command for wives to submit to husbands, is that a domineering command? And what does it mean when conflict arises and you both disagree about something?
- I heard a teacher on the internet that I listen to and respect say that our names were written down in the Lamb’s Book of Life from the beginning of time. He was saying that all we have to do is humbly come to Jesus and accept that gift. I do believe we have to go to Jesus for Salvation, but I thought it was at that point our names were written down. What do you think?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Question – Why Are There So Many Denominations?