Episode 402 Show Notes
From the Show
Sometimes we don't feel this love but often that's because we don't hear God's word proclaimed with Christ at the center, Christ in his saving office as the one bearing our sins and being raised for our justification.
Questions in this Episode
1. How do you know if God loves you? I believe that God loves people, but I really struggle with a sense that God loves me and I’m not sure what to do.
2. Hi Mike and Adriel. I have been loving the show and a while back you talked about doing family devotions. Recently my wife and I started reading a chapter of the Bible and having a short prayer with our three kids. They are 9, 7, and 5. My question is, should I be explaining the passage and how can I make it relevant to them?
3. There is no doubt in my mind that God is real. God is showing me thing, I know in my heart that it's God, he is showing me stuff about people around me and I have been praying for assurance. I have never experienced something like this. It’s scary to know that so many people are lost. I see a lot of my brothers and sisters struggling to have faith. And here I’m fasting and trying to trust God, but you know it’s like you always have this sense of doubt. I know what God has shown me is true but how do you know for sure? I need prayer.
4. If you sensed, as a pastor, a lack of zeal for the lost in your church, how would you recommend promoting evangelism?
5. How do you know if you are a gentile or a Jew? Is it because you were born in Jerusalem or is it that your heritage is Jewish? Or how did you become a gentile?
Christianity Explored DVD by Rico Tice
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.