Episode 426 Show Notes
Note: In today's show, we announced an upcoming change to our show. Read more about it here.
From the Show
We know we are going to heaven when we die because we believe in Jesus Christ. Now, it's not the strength of our faith, it’s not the fact that you have a lot of faith and that’s why you’re saved. The reality is that a lot of times we have a weak faith and yet even a weak faith saves. And here’s why, it lays hold of a strong savior.
Questions in this Episode
1. Thank you for being so pastoral in your answers. Regarding the coronavirus, what are some ways that your churches have used technology to encourage one another as local gatherings are shut down? I know of video meetings, but are there any other creative ways your flock is caring for another using technology? Blessings.
2. A buddy of mine is struggling with his faith, doubt, and agnosticism, but he also has Christian tattoos . How should I talk to him? He knows what the Bible says, but he grew up in a family that taught him the science behind why life exists.
3. Do you believe that all Christians are filled with the Spirit or do we need to seek the filling of the Spirit after we become believers?
4. How do we pray? The Bible talks about being close with Christ. Jesus says, “come to me those who are weary or come to me and I’ll open the door” but nowhere in the Bible does anyone pray to Jesus or talk about praying to Jesus. We are to pray in his name. How do we have a relationship with Christ if we are not praying to him?
5. How do we know we are going to heaven when we die? How do I know my mom made it to heaven when she died?
Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.