Episode 322 Show Notes
From the Show
The church didn’t choose the books to be included in the canon; rather, they recognized the books that were canonical, that the Holy Spirit had inspired. So, the work of the church was in recognizing the authenticity of the texts rather than determining their authenticity.
Questions in this Episode
1. How do we know that the 66 books in the Old and New Testaments are the only books that God wanted us to have? Can the Christian be sure that he has the right canon?
2. How should we practice the Sabbath? What do you think is most important about the Sabbath?
3. When Jesus calls us to pray for our enemies, what does that look like? What exactly should we be praying for?
4. What does it mean when Paul says that we will be raised with spiritual bodies?
5. How can we go about living in the power of the Holy Spirit on a daily basis?
Putting Amazing Back into Grace: Embracing the Heart of the Gospel by Michael Horton
Devoted to God: Blueprints for Sanctification by Sinclair Ferguson
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.