Episode 1152 Show Notes
From the Show
Heresy is a belief that cuts us off from the church. Heretical doctrines are things that separate us from the gospel and the church and if we truly embrace them then we will be condemned. But there are differenes that we can have as Christians and still be united by faith.– Pastor Adriel Sanchez
Questions in this Episode
- I’ve prayed for my child to be healed for over 30 years. Why hasn’t God answered my prayers?
- Does Luke 22 show that Jesus had a will separate from the Father’s?
- Is the teaching of predestination a heresy?
- Should I feel guilty for not being able to tithe 10 percent?
- Does the Bible teach that women must remain silent in church services?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Question – How Can Christianity Be True if God Allows Evil and Suffering?
Core Question – How Can God Use All Things for Good?