Episode 1107 Show Notes
From the Show
First and foremost, your son is made in the image of God. In the modern world today, so many people think that the core of their identity is revolves around their sexuality. “I am my sexual desires. I’m attracted to men, or women; I am gay or lesbian.”
Questions in this Episode
- Should we focus on the legacy of a pastor’s ministry?
- Why was Jesus’s earthly ministry only three years long?
- How should I respond to my son who has come out as gay?
- Does the Year of Jubilee have anything to do with the overturning of Roe v. Wade?
- Is it inappropriate for pastors to reference fantasy movies in their sermons?
Saints and Scoundrels in the Story of Jesus by Nancy Guthrie
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Guide – 10 Things You Need to Know About the Bible and Homosexuality