Episode 391 Show Notes
From the Show
If you listening right now are caught up with some of these conspiracy theories, devote yourself to the stuff, as Paul said, that edifies. Have nothing to do with foolish controversies.
— Adriel Sanchez
Questions in this Episode
1. I really love your guy’s show and have been learning a lot and would love you to answer this question: How can I become a great man of God? What should I really focus on in my walk with God?
2. I attend a church that preaches contrary to the Prosperity Gospel. given that God does not supply Christians with plenty of money and material things but only that God provides us with only what we need, if I become very successful and wealthy do I thank God for all the wealth I have accumulated or do I just say, “I’m a very lucky guy”?
3. When the Bible speaks about the unrighteous, sexually immoral, and drunkards not inheriting the Kingdom of God, is this talking about not receiving rewards in heaven or is this passage saying that these people will not even make it into heaven?
4. I'm wondering what we should do if someone in the church who believes in conspiracy theories like flat earth or that 911 was inside job and is talking about this at church. What should we do about this? Is this a church discipline issue?
5. How do you understand John 8:15: “You judge according to the flesh; I judge no one”? Didn’t Jesus judge people all the time?
6. In Ephesians 4 Paul makes the point that Christ is the head of his body, the church. What does Paul mean by this?
The Gospel-Driven Life: Being Good News People in a Bad News World by Michael Horton
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.