Episode 46 Show Notes
Do the Churches in the Book of Revelation Apply to the Church today?
From the Show
What does Jesus mean in John 12:45 when he says, “And whoever sees me sees him who sent me”?
I think the key is for us to recognize that there is no God apart from Jesus Christ. We behold the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ, that face that wore a crown of thorns, blood dripping down his brow. That is the face of God for us and instead of trying to ascend to the heavens through mystical experience or pious exercises to get behind Jesus to the real God, we should receive the real God as he has come to us in Jesus Christ. There is no other name in heaven or on earth by which we may be saved than the name of Jesus. — Michael Horton
Questions in this Episode
1. How do you understand the Bible being inerrant?
2. Do the churches mentioned in the book of Revelation apply to the church today?
3. How can I praise God instead of just expressing my sadness or frustrations?
4. What does Jesus mean in John 12:45 when he says, “And whoever sees me sees him who sent me”?
5. Is there a real difference between works and faith?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.