Episode 855 Show Notes
From the Show
Jesus is angry about the abuse of God’s sheep. And we should be as well. The church needs to remove these people from positions of power and authority and get secular authorities involved like the police.
Questions in this Episode
- In Isaiah 65:17, it says that the God will create the new heavens and earth. I have heard that we will remember our lives on earth and I find this disheartening because there are things that I don’t want to remember. What do you think?
- I would like to know, what is God’s punishment to priests and clergy who sexually molest children? I am sure that some victims would like to know that not everyone is forgiven of their sins, but maybe they are. What do you think?
- Is the Roman Catholic view of Mary biblical?
- Why wasn’t Adam included in the hall of faith in Hebrews 11?
- The scripture says in 2 Peter 3:11-12 that we are to hasten the day of The Lord. Another translation says to “speed its coming”. How are we to do this?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
GRACE (Godly Response to Abuse in the Christian Environment)
Core Question – Have I Committed the Unpardonable Sin?