Episode 765 Show Notes
From the Show
I can’t sanctify myself. Sanctification is the work of God’s Holy SPirit in your life. Paul says this in Romans 6-8, he says that it’s the SPirit that helps us put to death the “sinful deeds of the body.”
Questions in this Episode
- Will Christians also be judged at the Final Judgment?
- I am a middle aged Christian man who struggles with homosexual attractions though I am not engaging in relations with men due to my faith and convictions. I am not sexually attracted to women. I want to be an active member of a church community, but I can’t handle the bombardment about getting married. I wonder if I should now get married anyway? I think I am prepared and would be okay living alone till death or my heart is changed miraculously. What should I do?
- How can we be sure that we are not in the group of people in Matt. 7:21-23—how can we be sure of our salvation if those who confess in his name and do miracles in his name won’t also be in heaven?
- I am a new Christian and I haven’t found a church home yet. Is it ok to tithe to a parachurch ministry in the meantime while I look for a church?
- In Proverbs 19:3, it reads: “When a man’s folly brings his way to ruin, his heart rages against the Lord.” How should we interpret this? I don’t think it brings God glory to be angry with him when he lovingly disciplines and chastises us for foolish or sinful choices we’ve made, but if that’s true, then what this verse is saying?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.