Episode 352 Show Notes
From the Show
Paul here is talking about the ministry of the word. He is talking about the ministry given to him as an apostle who is laying a foundation. Now, he never tells Timothy—the first ordinary minister, not an apostle—he never tells Timothy, “help me lay a foundation.” The apostles where laying a foundation, which is Jesus Christ.
Questions in this Episode
1. If you are saved why does the person that is saved have to go through a judgment? I thought being saved by the Lord's grace and blood you would be saved and live with him.
2. In the New Jerusalem, as described in Revelation, walls and gates are surrounding the city. As all evil will have been eradicated by that time, and God's perfect creation reigns then, from what do the walls and gates protect the New Jerusalem? Or why are the gates and walls there or needed?
3. Does God use our trials to discipline us?
4. Can a true Christian be led astray from the faith?
5. How do I know if I truly believe in Jesus?
A Place for Weakness: Preparing Yourself for Suffering by Michael Horton
Triumph of The Lamb: A Commentary on Revelation by Dennis Johnson
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.