Episode 310 Show Notes
From the Show
Anything that is pointing to Jesus Christ as the lamb of God that takes away the sins of the world in intelligible language that anyone, believer or unbeliever, can understand that is something we can talk about. But again, remember how the false prophets were described in Jeremiah 23 verse 18, “For who among them has stood in the council of the LORD to see and to hear his word, or who has paid attention to his word and listened?” The job of Adriel and myself as ministers in the Lord’s church is not to come up with new words or new practices but to actually listen to the word of the Lord that he has revealed once and for all.
Questions in this Episode
1. Do you know anything about holy laughter? I don't think it's Biblical, but we just need some information.
2. What does it mean in Romans 1:28 when Paul says that God gave them over to a reprobate mind?
3. What can women do to be fellow workers in today’s churches?
4. How can we make Jesus relevant to people who feel like they don’t need him?
5. What does the book of Hebrews mean when it speaks of Jesus “learning obedience”?
Baptism And Fullness: The Work of the Holy Spirit Today by John Stott
Core Christianity:Finding Yourself in God's Story by Michael Horton
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.