Episode 747 Show Notes
From the Show
In the context of Leviticus, God is speaking to his people about how they need to be distinct from the pagan world around them. And in that time and place there was a religious significance associated with marking the body, it was really an act of worship. But there is contextual difference between this and people today who want to get tattoos.
Questions in this Episode
- Before I was baptized I had to take a 6 week course to make sure I knew what I was doing. Where I go to church now they do baptisms through alter calls only. Which way is right or wrong?
- How can I convince someone that God cares about the intimate details of our lives?
- If God knew who would and would not choose to follow him, why did he create so many people who separated from him for eternity?
- I wonder what the Bible says about tattooing your body. Is it mentioned anywhere in the Bible?
- My son recently left his wife because he says he is gay. I am not sure how to respond to him or view, I know there is a lot of debate about homosexuality. Do you have any advice?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.