Episode 183 Show Notes
Is It Okay For Christians to Date Non-Christians?
From the Show
Is it okay for Christians to date non-Christians?
You don't want the person you date to come to Jesus so that they can get you. You want them to come to Jesus because they want Jesus. Now, I don't think that that means we cannot have non-Christian friends of the opposite sex and build those types of relationships- invite them to church. But it should be really clear, when you're dating someone you want to be intentional. I mean, this is a person that you're potentially looking to marry, and God calls us to marry in the Lord. — Adriel Sanchez
Questions in this Episode
1. On an episode you said that prayer is just talking to God, but I know that you also think written prayers are a good thing. Can you explain how you hold these together?
2. Is it okay for Christians to date non-Christians? What about a person who is open to coming to church?
3. In a few places Jesus teaches that Christians should expect to suffer persecution. In your understanding how does that make sense of most of us in America who hardly seem to suffer any real persecution for their faith?
4. Should we teach our children to pray to God when they haven’t yet professed faith? Or should we wait until we are confident that they are really Christians?
5. What does it mean to have a personal relationship with God? What am I supposed to experience?
Is It Okay to Date a Non-Christian?
Augustine's Four Rules of Prayer
Should Christians Expect Powerful Spiritual Experiences Today?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.