Episode 307 Show Notes
From the Show
On the one hand we want him to come right now. On the other hand, we think of immediately why we don’t want him to come right now—my loved ones. It would break my heart if they weren’t reconciled to the Lord. And so, we need to have the heart of the Lord who—if he is patent and he’s righteous and holy—if he’s patient enough and loving enough to delay his return so that he can gather up all of his sheep into his fold before the coming final judgment, then we should have the same patients he has.
Questions in this Episode
1. I’m struggling in my prayer life. I just find it to be really difficult to pray. Do you have any advice on how I can improve my prayer life?
2. Is Jesus ever coming to take us home?
3. How do we balance God’s love for sinners with God's hatred of sin?
4. How are we suppose to understand David stating that he only sinned against God when he had Bathsheba’s husband killed?
5. Why did Jesus have to die on the cross to bring the Kingdom of God to earth?
The Bible and The Future by Anthony Hoekema
A Case for Amillennialism: Understanding the End Times by Kim Riddlebarger
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.