Episode 1082 Show Notes
From the Show
Paul’s point is that we should not think that we can go on living in sin without God’s discipline. There are consequences to our sin. This is apart of how God demonstrates his fatherly love and care for his people. As a general principal, a person does reap what they sow.
Questions in this Episode
- How can I glorify God in my daily tasks?
- Will demonic activity increase as we get closer to Christ’s return?
- Is Karma the same as “reaping what we sow”?
- What is Adriel’s favorite thing about working with Bill every day?
- What does “he rose ‘again’ on the third day” in the Apostle’s Creed mean?
- Must a man be married with children to qualify to be an elder?
6 Things You Should Know About Spiritual Gifts
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Question – What Are the Main Views of the End Times?