Episode 4 Show Notes
From the Show
Is't it wonderful to know that even when you fail to triumph over each and every sin in your life, to know Christ has trodden those sins under his feet? He has borne them. And when Satan comes to accuse you of those sins, you say "Yup, you're right. That's what I did and that's what I still am by nature. But I point away from myself to Christ. Go talk to him. He's my mediator!" —Michael Horton
Questions in this Episode
1. Why did God reject Saul when David seemed to be just as bad morally?
2. Why did Jesus perform miracles? If salvation is about going to heaven, why did Jesus spend so much time doing miracles?
3. If God’s love is unconditional why did he judge Israel and send them into exile?
4. In Psalm 73 says, “Truly God is good to Israel, to those who are pure in heart.” What does this mean for believers who are not pure in heart? What does it mean for us that feel like we still commit all kinds of sin?
5. Is the Bible is the only authority for Christians?
6. In Romans 6 what does it mean that we are baptized into Christ’s death?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.