Episode 753 Show Notes
From the Show
As we understand the text of scripture in its original context, we also understand that it has meaning for us. There are applications that we are able to take for our own instruction. Even in the case of Daniel, where a Word specifically was given to a group of people in a certain time and place, or the Word of Jesus in Revelation given to the churches in Asia Minor, they are still relevant for us.
Questions in this Episode
- A family member recently came out as gay and this has been incredibly difficult for him. I am confused on how to respond to him in a Christian way. What should I do?
- A friend of mine is thinking of starting his own church and installing himself as the pastor. Is this something we should be comfortable with?
- Does the Bible mean something entirely different to its original audience than it does for me?
- Does Christianity require a dress code?
- In Isaiah 65, when it speaks about the new heavens and the new earth, it seems to say that people still die there. But in Revelation 21 it says that there will be no more death. Can you explain this?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.