Episode 1108 Show Notes
From the Show
This “Day of the Lord” is the day of judgment. And the day of judgment, the second coming of our Lord Jesus, happens at the same time as the resurrection. All of this will absolutely be cataclysmic, it will be earth-shaking.
Questions in this Episode
- Do all Pentecostals believe the oneness doctrine about the Trinity?
- What is the meaning of the wheels in Ezekiel 1?
- Is it wrong to marry someone who got divorced without biblical grounds?
- Is the rapture literal or symbolic?
- I am Greek Orthodox. When we pray we say “in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.” Is that ok or should I just pray our prayers in Jesus’s name alone?
Saints and Scoundrels in the Story of Jesus by Nancy Guthrie
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Guide – 5 Things You Should Know About the Bible’s Final Book