Episode 766 Show Notes
From the Show
When people are not emphasizing the Word of God but their own personal experience and “prophetic” utterances, that’s a recipe for disaster. We have to get back to the Scriptures and encourage each other with the Word of God.
Questions in this Episode
- The Bible says that, “no one has seen the face of God.” But is that the case for Adam and Eve, didn’t they see God in Eden?
- How should we respond when someone says that they have “received a Word from the Lord”?
- My pastor only talks about how the “election was stolen” instead of talking about Jesus. What should I do?
- Does Paul contradict himself in Romans 8?
- What do you make of the “lost books of the Bible” that have become a hot button topic, like the Gospel according to Judas?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.