Episode 1059 Show Notes
From the Show
Paul tells Timothy to drink wine to help settle his stomach. Yes, we pray for healing, but God all provides other common remedies for our health and we need not demonize them, even if they can be abused.
Questions in this Episode
- How can I be part of a church if my job requires me to work on Sunday?
- If a person isn’t elect, are they unable to repent?
- What’s the difference between judging and holding someone accountable?
- Does the Bible forbid us from seeking medical treatment for disorders or illness?
- If a person never hears the gospel, will they go to heaven or hell?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Question – Do I Have to Attend a Church to Be a Christian?