Episode 774 Show Notes
From the Show
Our focus needs to be on the gospel. That God has written our names in heaven. That our sins are forgiven. I would suggest always trying to steer the conversation in that direction if people are focusing on signs and wonders instead of the gospel.
Questions in this Episode
- Have the events in Matthew 24 already happened?
- I’m wondering how you would respond to someone who points to the longer ending of Mark to prove that they should be casting out demons?
- I’ve lost the habit of reading Scripture daily sand I am feeling distant from God. I can’t seem to focus because of personal circumstances. How do I get back into it please?
- In the story of Hagar and Sarah, Hagar seems to be the one who is treated poorly, yet in Galatians 4, Paul associates Hagar with the old covenant. Likewise, in that story Sarah seems to be the perpetrator of Hagar’s misfortune, yet Paul associates her with the new covenant. Why is that?
- If you marry someone and then find out they are a eunuch or are gay, does this fall in line with biblical grounds for divorce?
How Do We Know That Christianity is Really True? by Chris Morphew
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.