Episode 275 Show Notes
From the Show
Of course, dinosaurs existed. It’s going to take someone a lot of imagination and stubbornness to say otherwise, and probably a lot of determination to avoid any natural history museum. Genesis says absolutely nothing that would give us the slightest problem with dinosaurs.
— Michael Horton
Questions in this Episode
1. How can Christians, that believe in the creation story, explain dinosaurs and cavemen when we have evidence to prove they existed?
2. I grew up in a Christian home, accepted Christ, got baptized, and attend church regularly. I used to get up at 5 am and spend time with God and our relationship was awesome, but our house burned down. Graciously, individuals opened their home for me to stay then I became like the prodigal daughter and stopped attending church. In the process, I met my boyfriend and we started living together but I sleep in a different bedroom. Are we common law married? What am I supposed to do?
3. When Jesus told the thief on the cross in Luke 23 that today he would be with him in paradise, how does this fit with how you emphasize that to be a Christian we need to go to a church?
4. How does the resurrection fit with heaven? It seems like the Bible makes the resurrection physical, but heaven is about the soul. After the resurrection, do we go to heaven?
- Adriel Sanchez What Does It Mean to Crucify Christ Again in Hebrews 6:6?
- Timothy W. Massaro 5 Reasons Why Science And Faith Are Compatible
- Michael Horton I Believe in The Resurrection of The Body And Life Everlasting
- Michael Horton The Gospel Driven Life
- Matthew Barrett None Greater: The Undomesticated Attributes of God
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.