Episode 69 Show Notes
Should Christians Today Obey the Old Testament Laws?
From the Show
Are Christians under the 10 Commandments today?
In the gospel, we’re told not only that Christ lived and died for us but that he rose again for us and that we are baptized into his victory over sin’s guilt and tyranny. And he sent his Holy Spirit to us to give us a new heart and to unite us to Christ through faith, which itself is his gift. So we’re not under the law as a way of being saved. It can’t condemn us. “There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus” (Rom 8:1). — Michael Horton
Questions in this Episode
1. What is worse, bad theology or church divisions?
2. Does God use trials and pain to discipline us? And does God discipline us for past sins or only present sins?
3. Can true believers be deceived and led astray?
4. What is the difference between having faith and being foolish when taking big risks for God?
5. Are Christians under the 10 Commandments or are we only responsible to keep New Testament commands?
6. What is the most biblical way to evangelize?
Why You Don't Have to Obey All the Rules in the Bible
How to Share the Gospel Without Being a Jerk
Why the Lord Disciplines Those He Loves
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.