Episode 343 Show Notes
From the Show
“God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son.” There’s a lot underneath that but that in itself is enough to save.
Questions in this Episode
1. How should our understanding of the culture in which the Bible was written influence the way we interpret the Bible? Or should we not worry about that and focus only on the Bible is actually saying?
2. In the book of Matthew it says, “The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel.” So why did Mary and Joseph decide to name him Jesus instead?"
3. If Jesus is God, why does the Bible refer to Jesus as the “Son of God”?
4. What advice do you have for seeking God?
5. How do you find the motivation to pray when you just don’t feel up to it?
6. What does it mean in Romans where it says, “do not let sin reign in your mortal bodies”?
Walking with Jesus Through His Word: Discovering Christ in All the Scriptures by Dennis Johnson
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.