Episode 696 Show Notes
From the Show
If you are exposed to sin in the family or a family member sins against you, whether through physical or sexual abuse—that can have devastating effects on a person. Family members’ sins do not excuse our own sins, but we do need to take account of them. We need to seek out the help that we need in order to heal. Our parents’ sins are not excuses for our own but they do reveal areas in our own lives where we are going to need extra help.
Questions in this Episode
- Will those in heaven be aware of those suffering in hell?
- Is it ok for Christians to watch movies about Jesus?
- If a family member is argumentative regarding religion, should I stop witnessing to them?
- Should we be baptized in Jesus’s name or in the Triune name?
- I need to know about generational curses. Someone in my family keeps mentioning it and it sounds like they’re excusing other family members of their sin because its just due to a generational curse. What do you think about this?
- What is the Christian view on abortion?
- What scripture should I go to to persevere in the Christian life?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.