Episode 10 Show Notes
From the Show
Remember, your Father wants to hear from you even if you think your prayers stink. He likes baby talk. He’s a good Father. Not only is Christ your mediator in prayer, interceding for you as you pray, but he has given us the Holy Spirit within you to pray. —Michael Horton
Questions in this Episode
1. Are my prayers long enough?
2. Isaiah 60:10 says, "Foreigners shall build up your walls, and their kings shall minister to you; for in my wrath I struck you, but in my favor, I have had mercy on you." How do you think this applies today?
3. What would you say to someone who has suffered a miscarriage? What hope do they have for their child being saved?
4. How do you understand the Baptism of the Holy Spirit? Does every Christian receive a Spirit Baptism?
5. What should pastors make?
6. Should we forgive everyone who sins against us? What about people who sin against us over and over again?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.