Episode 414 Show Notes
From the Show
I think the bottle line here is there's a principle here of submitting to authority. We all submit to authority. There's always somebody that all of us needs to submit to and whatever that way of showing that submission was in the ancient world, it is no longer binding on us but the principle is.
Questions in this Episode
1. I was not aware that any Psalms were written during or after the exile to Babylon, but that appears to be the case with Psalm 137. Can you shed any light on this Psalm—who wrote it, when, and how are we to grapple with the last, brutal verse (Psalm 137:9)?
2. Should Christian women wear head coverings?
3. How should we encourage others to be more edifying in their speech?
4. What should we focus on when we take the Lord's Supper?
5. Is God responsible for sin?
Core Christianity: Finding Yourself in God's Story by Michael Horton
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.