Episode 51 Show Notes
What Do People Misunderstand About God's Love Today?
From the Show
Is the Holy Spirit a person?
The one who spoke through the prophets and the apostles inspiring the scriptures is no less than God Himself…The one by whom the eternal Son assumed our humanity from the Virgin Mary and who sustained Jesus in his obedience even unto death, even raising him from the dead, is also the person of God who indwells us right now as a deposit, guaranteeing our final resurrection. No less than God, the Holy Spirit, is indwelling us so that we can bring our prayers to the Father. Our ascended savior Christ prays for us in heaven, the Spirit prays within us and with us to the Father. — Michael Horton
Questions in this Episode
1. How best can I serve the church while being single?
2. In Romans 16, Paul mentions Prisca and Aquila as “fellow workers in Christ.” What can women do to be fellow workers in the church today?
3. How can we make Jesus relevant to people who don't think they need him?
4. What do people misunderstand about God's love today?
5. What does Hebrews 5:8–9 mean when it speaks of Jesus learning obedience and being made perfect?
6. Is the Holy Spirit a person?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.