Episode 376 Show Notes
From the Show
The heretics were teaching that the resurrection was just spiritual…Jesus came bodily to save us bodily. Certainly Paul knew that Jesus had been raised as the beginning of this resurrection.
Questions in this Episode
1. Hi, Dr. Horton and Pastor Sanchez. In Matthew 27:52-53 the Evangelist writes that some of the saints came out of their graves after Christ’s resurrection, and were seen by many in Jerusalem. In 2 Timothy 2:18, however, Paul writes that those who say the resurrection has already taken place have departed from the truth and are leading others astray. How do you interpret or reconcile Matthew’s account with Paul’s statement?
2. If you died today and Jesus asked you why he should let you into heaven what would you say?
3. How do we know that we have an accurate translation of the Bible?
4. Do the letters to the seven churches in the Book of Revelation apply to the church today?
5. How can I gain a greater desire to give God praise?
6. What does Jesus mean in the Book of John when he says, "whoever sees me, sees him who sent me"?
The Bible and The Future by Anthony Hoekema
Knowing God by J. I. Packer
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.