Episode 339 Show Notes
From the Show
There was absolutely no criticism of marriage in the New Testament. There is no monk or nun in the New Testament.
Questions in this Episode
1. My question is concerning Mary. When Jesus was hanging on the cross was Mary was a virgin forever? Why did Jesus not give Mary to a brother of his if Mary had sons and daughters?
2. I’m confused about the prophesy of Hosea quoted in Matthew 2:15 where it says, “out of Egypt I called my Son.” Can you explain it?
3. Do you think Christian youth events like a “lock in” are useful for helping our kids feel connected to the church?
4. In the book of Philippines, Paul tells us to “work out our faith with fear and trembling”. What does that mean?
5. Will I always struggle with my prayer life? Do you have any words of encouragement for me?
Core Christianity: Finding Yourself in God's Story by Michael Horton
Putting Amazing Back into Grace: Embracing the Heart of the Gospel by Michael Horton
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.