Episode 328 Show Notes
From the Show
Judges is made up of a series of cycles, “everybody did what was right in their own eyes because there was no king in Israel.” Israel had rejected God as king. And so this is what happens. And then so God said up judges, again how merciful God is! instead of just wiping them out.
Questions in this Episode
1. I'm curious about Leviticus 20 and its application for the present day as far as punishment for sin.
2. What do you find edifying about the book of judges? It seems like this is a really dark book and I’m wondering what you take away from it after reading it.
3. How can I found joy amidst all the trials I’m currently facing?
4. What will be the difference between our resurrected spiritual bodies and the physical bodies we currently live in?
5. Is the father figure in the parable of the Prodigal Son supposed to be a picture of God?
6. What does Paul mean when he refers to Jesus Christ as being the “head of the church”?
10 Things You Need to Know About the Bible and Homosexuality by Michael Horton
Core Christianity: Finding Yourself in God's Story by Michael Horton
A Place for Weakness: Preparing Yourself for Suffering by Michael Horton
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.