Episode 336 Show Notes
From the Show
The Word became flesh in order to save that which is earthly and so we need to go to local churches where we are accountable, where we are seen, where we are visible to other people, and where we grow together in the grace and knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Questions in this Episode
1. Hello Dr. Horton and Pastor Adriel, my question is: before God called Abram out of Ur of the Chaldeans, was he a pagan?
2. What are the signs of an unhealthy Church?
3. Are the positions of James and Paul on “works” in contradiction with each other?
4. The Prophets seem to always talk about God’s judgement. How does this fit with the character of God as loving?
5. I’ve recently moved to a new city and am having a really hard time finding a new church. How do I know if I’m being too picky?
6. How do I get out of my current spiritual drought?
Core Christianity: Finding Yourself in God's Story by Michael Horton
Knowing God by J. I. Packer
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.