Episode 329 Show Notes
From the Show
Well, to sit at the right hand of the king was to be his son, the heir to the throne, if he didn’t have a son, maybe a daughter, if he didn’t have a son or daughter, then it would be whomever he elected to be his successor, his heir. But to sit at the right hand of the king was to be the heir to his throne. Think of Psalm 63:8, “My soul clings to you your right hand uphold me.
Questions in this Episode
1. What does it mean that Jesus sits at the right hand of God?
2. I have been listening to the show for a while. You guys have made some comments about being the star of your own life movie instead of finding yourself in God’s story and that people are too concerned with felt needs. I’m not sure I understand what you guys are talking about. Doesn’t God care to meet our needs?
3. How should we think about the book of Revelation in light of current events?
4. What would you say to someone who has suffered a miscarriage?
5. What does it mean in 1 Corinthians where it says that, “Christians are made to drink of one spirit”?
6. What does Paul mean when he says, “do not let sin reign in your mortal body”?
Putting Amazing Back into Grace: Embracing the Heart of the Gospel by Michael Horton
A Place for Weakness: Preparing Yourself for Suffering by Michael Horton
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.