Episode 2 Show Notes
From the Show
The main thing to hold on to here isn’t how the God-man suffered—we will never know how that mystery works—but the fact that he suffered for you. —Michael Horton
Questions in this Episode
1. In Mark 7 does Jesus’s interaction with the Syro-Phoenician woman mean that God changes his mind based on what we do?
2. When Paul speaks of our life as "hidden with Christ in God" and that our lives are raised, what does this mean?
3. In Ephesians 4 Paul says to be angry and do not sin, to not let the sun go down on your anger, and to not give the devil an opportunity. Is it possible to be angry and not sin; and what does it mean to not let the sun go down on your anger; and how does this relate to not giving the devil an opportunity?
4. Why was there never a queen of Israel?
5. Should Christians observe Jewish festivals like Purim, Hanukkah, or Passover?
6. Why did Jesus need to live for such a long time before going to the cross? If the point of the gospel is for Jesus to die for our sins, why did he not do this sooner?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.