Episode 91 Show Notes
What Does It Mean to Take Up Our Cross?
From the Show
Bearing our cross means enduring with Christ the suffering we face, not denying Christ, and when we are faithless, running to the one who was faithfull for us and whose cross alone suffices when we’ve dropped ours. –Michael Horton
Questions in this Episode
1. Was Jesus raised from the dead with a body or was his resurrection only spiritual?
2. What happens to infants who die? Do they go straight to heaven because they haven’t committed sin yet?
3. What does a person really need to know to be saved? I’m asking because I want to better know how to share the gospel and I worry about a too simplistic gospel. Thanks.
4. What does it mean to take up our cross? Is Jesus talking about the difficulty of salvation?
5. What did Jesus mean when he taught his disciples to turn the other cheek?
6. In Romans 7 is Paul a Christian struggling with sin or was he still unconverted?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.