Episode 181 Show Notes
What Is Liberal Theology? Is It Good or Bad?
From the Show
How can I utilize God’s word to overcome my worry about the materialism, and sexuality that we are being exposed to on Social Media?
What social media does is it takes us away from actual networks of relationships with people who are older, with people who are in our family network, who are in our extended family network, who are in our neighborhood, in our school, in our church, and basically, drops us into silos with people who are the same age, have the same politics, and have the same outlook on life. For example, you see what happens when young kids in a fine home get sucked into alt-right neo-nazi stuff. It's very easy to become addicted to hearing what you want to hear over and over and over again. You talk about programming that goes on in social media, it's all over the place. And so I think we have to be vigilant. Maybe even make mid-course corrections, as we see the extent to which social media is very asocial, anti-social. — Michael Horton
Questions in this Episode
1. What did Jesus mean that he was the way the truth and the life? And how should we think of other religions?
2. Is every false teacher an anti-Christ in a sense?
3. How can I utilize God’s word to overcome my worry about the materialism, and sexuality that we are being exposed to on Social Media?
4. What is liberal theology in Christianity and is it good or bad?
5. Did Old Testament saints understand their Scriptures pointed to a coming Messiah?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.