Episode 593 Show Notes
From the Show
In James 3:1, it says, “Not many of you should become teachers, my brothers, for you know that we who teach will be judged with greater strictness.” God is perfectly far in his judgment. No one is going to go to hell and say, “this is not fair,” not when God reveals everything to them.
Questions in this Episode
- 1. Why do Christians argue about the gift of speaking in tongues saying that you don’t have to speak in tongues to have the Spirit when the scripture clearly teaches that that is evidence that you have received the Holy Spirit?
2. I heard Adriel state that church pastors or ministers “must be above reproach” in reference to why pastors or ministers cannot be gay. But isn’t it true that none of us are above reproach?
3. Are there different levels of punishment in hell? If God is just, will everyone feel the judgment they have received is fair?
4. What’s the difference between the soul and the spirit? They are always talked about as being separate and different.
5. What does it mean to abide in Christ? How can I tell if I am abiding in Christ? What does it look like today?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.